EREBB Global Leadership Induction Program
Are you new to leading in an Edmund Rice School?
Recently appointed (last three years) Principals and senior leaders of Edmund Rice Schools globally are invited to participate in a exciting new short program with their colleagues from around the world.
What will I do?
- Explore the Leadership Dimensions of the Edmund Rice charism
- Hear from experienced educational leaders in the Edmund Rice movement globally
- Share experiences with other principals and senior leaders from across the world
How the program works?
- 1 online gathering per month (over 4 months)
- Groups of six leaders from different parts of the world
- Facilitated by EREBB Ambassador, Dr Wayne Tinsey and inputs from experienced educational leaders
- Opportunities for discussion, networking and sharing of resources
- Optional ongoing mentoring/collaboration with an experienced leader
This is a complimentary program offered by EREBB and compliments existing induction programs in each region.