Many schools are faced with the reality that they will need to teach via mobile phones during the pandemic. The following platforms are for use with basic mobile phones.
- Cell-Ed – Learner-centered, skills-based learning platform with offline options.
- Eneza Education – Revision and learning materials for basic feature phones.
- Funzi – Mobile learning service that supports teaching and training for large groups.
- KaiOS – Software that gives smartphone capabilities to inexpensive mobile phones and helps open portals to learning opportunities.
- Ubongo – Uses entertainment, mass media, and the connectivity of mobile devices to deliver localized learning to African families at low cost and scale.
- Ustad Mobile – Access and share educational content offline